We’ve rounded up 60 amazing breakfast or brunch recipes that are perfect for spring. These plant based options are quick and easy dishes for your Easter brunch. All vegetarian, with vegan and gluten free options included.
Spring is in the air and it’s time for brunch! Brunch is my favorite because you get the best of everything – savory mains, baked breads and casseroles, plus dessert. Oh, and some light morning cocktails if you’re up for it.
This list includes recipes using spring vegetables, vegan recipes, side dishes and more. Plenty of ideas to plan the best spring brunch. Whether it’s for Mother’s Day, Easter or just because!
Tips for Relaxing Weekend Brunch
Whether you’re having a spring brunch for a holiday or just to change up the weekend routine to give you a more relaxed weekend feeling, these tips will help you have relaxing weekend brunch.
- Make your favorite cocktails at home. Everyone has been spending more time at home which has given everyone time to up their homemade latte and cocktail games. Making a Bloody Mary or mimosa at home is really simple and will make you feel like your on a weekend getaway instead of on your couch for the 139812498 weekend in a row.
- Include savory and sweet recipes. The best part about brunch is that it’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory! It gives you an excuse to have some yummy treats in the morning.
- Mix up standby favorite and new recipes. Weekend brunch is the perfect time to try something new! You’re not rushing to get out the door, so give making those scones or cinnamon rolls you’ve been wanting to make a try. It might be easier then you think and you can start a new weekend tradition!
Muffins & Breads
Easy to make and loved by all, quick breads and muffins are a must for brunch time. Whether you treat them as a healthier dessert or pair them with coffee first thing.
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Simple Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Almond Lemon Blueberry Bread
- Paleo Carrot Cake Muffins
- Vegan Carrot Cake Banana Bread
- Healthy Carrot Muffins
- Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Scones
- Almond Flour Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Almond Flour Orange Lemon Poppy Seed Bread (GF)
- Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins (GF)
- Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread by Pinch of Yum
Eggs! I love all kinds – scrambled eggs, poached eggs, egg bakes and everything in between. Take a look at this list of delicious egg dishes that 100% need to be on your brunch menu.
- Everything Bagel Breakfast Strata
- Kale and Feta Egg Bake
- Kale Goat Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomato Egg Bake
- Paleo Egg Cups by Fit Foodie Finds
- Egg and Croissant Brunch Bake by Pinch of Yum
- Chard & Potato Leek Frittata Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Chipotle Deviled Eggs by The Almond Eater
- Roasted Cauliflower Crustless Quiche by The Almond Eater (GF)
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust by Ambitious Kitchen (GF)
- Easy Deviled Eggs with Homemade Chipotle Mayo by Cotter Crunch
More Main Dishes
Fresh toast, oatmeal, and more…
- Baked Berry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Egg Muffin Cups
- Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
- Sheet Pan French Toast by Fit Foodie Finds
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake by Fit Foodie Finds
- Blueberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal by The Healthy Maven
- Upside-Down Orange Caramel Pecan French Toast Bake by Ambitious Kitchen
- Super Easy Coconut French Toast Bake by Pinch of Yum
- Easy Oatmeal Crepes by Cotter Crunch (GF)
Always nice to balance our brunch time with some greens. Salads using farmers market vegetables get bonus points.
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Kale Quinoa Salad
- Roasted Asparagus Salad
- Simple Strawberry Salad with Coconut Honey Lime Poppy Seed Dressing
- Strawberry Avocado Pesto Salad
- Spring Bulgur Wheat Salad with Avocado Herb Dressing by The Healthy Maven
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Pepper Cashew Dressing (GF)
Side Dishes & Soups
Vegetarian and all gluten free options here for sides, pastas and soups.
- Instant Pot Carrot Soup
- Lightened Up Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Tahini Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Healthy Greek Pasta Salad
- Chipotle Gouda Scalloped Sweet Potatoes by Ambitious Kitchen
- Best Ever Vegan Breakfast Potatoes by Minimalist Baker
- Cucumber Spears with Whipped Feta and Quinoa by The Almond Eater
- Heirloom Tomato Breakfast by The Almond Eater
- Simple Berry Compote by Minimalist Baker
- Crispy Hash Brown Haystacks by Minimalist Baker (GF)
Cocktails, Coffee & Tea
Everyone needs a good ole beverage with brunch. Mimosas are my favorite but the beermosa is intriguing!
- Beermosa by Fit Foodie Finds
- How to Build the Ultimate Bloody Mary by The Healthy Maven
- Blood Orange Mimosas by What’s Gaby Cooking
- Iced Vanilla Rosemary Latte by The Almond Eater
- 3-Ingredient Hibiscus Margaritas by The Almond Eater
- Easy Traditional White Sangria by Minimalist Baker
- Pear & Cranberry Champagne Cocktails by Minimalist Baker
Cookies, Cakes and More
Dessert! My personal favorite. Complete your spring and/or Easter brunch with one (or two, or three) of these many favorites.
- Healthy Cashew Butter Eggs (V,GF)
- Almond Raspberry Galette
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- Mini Yogurt Cheesecakes
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes with Greek Yogurt
- Easy Healthy Peanut Butter Eggs
- Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake (GF)
- Paleo Carrot Cake Cookies (GF, Paleo)
- Paleo Strawberry Shortcake
- Whole Grain Greek Yogurt Pineapple Carrot Cake
- Whole Wheat Vegan Carrot Cake with Cashew Cream Frosting
- No-Bake Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart with Superfood Crust (GF)
- Healthier Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Yogurt Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Grain-Free Brownies (GF, paleo)
- Avocado Chocolate Fruit Dip (V, GF)
- Brown Butter Blueberry Coffee Cake by Ambitious Kitchen
- Almond Dutch Baby with Blueberry Glaze by The Almond Eater
Let me know if you make any of these recipes by leaving a comment!