We’ve rounded up some amazing healthy brunch recipes for any occasion. Appetizers, sweets, and savory recipes are all featured.
There are so many great occasions to throw a brunch party – Mother’s Day, a birthday, a bridal shower, an anniversary party, or just a regular Sunday afternoon. Or, really any day you want the most delicious menu filled with a mix of your favorite breakfast and lunch foods.
But what type of food do you serve at a brunch? ALL THE FOOD. Honestly the best part about brunch is that you can have all of the variety!
I think it’s great to have some appetizers, savory mains including eggs, as well as sweeter entrees like a french toast bake that can serve a crowd. Finger foods, salads, egg cups and pastries can round out the brunch menu too.
So are you hosting brunch soon and need some recipe inspiration?
Whether you want to branch out and try something new, or stick with a classic breakfast casserole, you can’t go wrong with any of these recipes!
Tip for the Perfect Weekend Brunch
Whether you’re having a spring brunch for a holiday or just to change up the weekend routine to give you a more relaxed weekend feeling, these tips will help your brunch success!
- Make it Easier – Choose some easy recipes that you can make ahead or even overnight and have ready in the fridge. Breakfast casseroles are great for this! This will help you not feel rushed at the last minute.
- Include savory and sweet recipes – The best part about brunch is that it’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory! It gives you an excuse to have some yummy treats in the morning.
- Mix up standby favorite and new recipes – Weekend brunch is the perfect time to try something new! You’re not rushing to get out the door, so give making those scones or cinnamon rolls you’ve been wanting to make a try. It might be easier then you think and you can start a new weekend tradition!
Baked Berry French Toast Casserole
This Berry French Toast Casserole is a great way to serve a crowd! You can prep it 2 hours in advance, or overnight. Bursting with berries, maple syrup and egg-soaked french bread for one delicious breakfast.
Kale Frittata with Goat Cheese
This healthy and low carb Kale Frittata with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes is the perfect breakfast casserole sure to please a crowd. A gluten-free and vegetarian recipe to meal prep for the week or add to your Sunday brunch menu for Easter, Mother’s Day and more!
- Easy Egg Muffin Cups
- Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Kale & Feta Egg Bake
- Sausage Frittata with Kale and Spaghetti Squash
- Mushroom Asparagus Crustless Quiche
- Kale, Bacon & Cheddar Naan Breakfast Pizza
- Sweet Potato and Chorizo Egg Muffins – All the Healthy Things
- 2-Ingredient Classic Shakshuka – Clean Foodie Cravings
- Vegan Breakfast Eggs + Potatoes – Orchids + Sweet Tea
- Chilaquiles Verdes – The Toasted Pine Nut
Oatmeal & Granola
Espresso Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
A caffeine kick and a filling breakfast all in one with this Espresso Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal! Chocolate chips and espresso flavor in every bite. Great for meal prep or an easy weekend breakfast.
Salads + Veggies
Simple Roasted Asparagus Salad
This Roasted Asparagus Salad is simple to throw together and ready in under 30 minutes! Toss with a homemade balsamic almond butter dressing for a simple yet delicious side dish.
More Brunch Recipes
Vegan Strawberry Scones
Strawberry Scones are a delicious way to bake with strawberries. These scones are made with whole grain flour and vegan friendly, with soft centers and crisp edges. They’re a must!
- Almond Matcha Muffins
- Peanut Butter Banana Cinnamon Rolls
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Almond Blueberry Muffin Bread
Pancakes & Waffles
Whole Wheat Pancakes
Fluffy, whole wheat pancakes the whole family will love! Perfect for your weekend brunching but great for meal prep and freezing too! Healthy recipe.
Let me know if you make any of these recipes by leaving a comment and letting me know your favorite recipess! Xx, Ashley
Rate this Recipe