Are you looking for easy vegan recipes to get you started or spice up your usual recipes? We’ve got the best plant based recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even desserts.
Whether you’re just starting out your plant based journey or you’re looking to spice up your usual to go meals, you’re going to want to add these delicious vegan recipes to your rotation.
Eating plant based doesn’t mean you have to eat salads for every meal.
Some of my favorite recipes are plant based! So even if you aren’t wanting to take the full plunge into a plant based diet, you can incorporate these recipes for #meatlessmonday or a few days a week.
Eating plant based and more vegan meals is great for our planet and our health. So be sure to get these flavorful recipes on your weekly menus STAT.
These plant based breakfast recipes will give you the fuel you need to start your day out right! You can keep it simple like avocado toast or you can change it up with endless options for overnight oats.
- Easy Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Simple Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Mocha Overnight Oats
- Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Outrageously Fluffy Vegan Pancakes from Ambitious Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins by Beaming Baker
- Vegan Berry Oatmeal Bars by Marisa Moore
- Tofu Scramble by Jessica in the Kitchen
Soups + Chili
Some of the easiest plant based meals are soups recipes! You can throw in all the veggies and spices to create a cozy and delicious meal. You’re going to love these vegan soups this winter.
- Instant Pot Carrot Soup
- Easy Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Wild Rice Soup by Jessica in the Kitchen
- Vegetable Soup by Eating Bird Food
- Spicy Coconut Thai Curry Soup by Fit Foodie Finds
- Vegan Tomato Soup by The Almond Eater
- Easy Instant Vegan Pot Chili by Minimalist Baker
These vegan meals are delicious! If you get stuck in a rut, the options are endless in this list from classics favorites like vegan tacos or bolognese…the options for dinner recipes are endless! Plus, so many of these recipes meal prep well or can be heated up as leftover the next day for lunch.
- Simple Chickpea Salad
- Thai Cashew Quinoa Salad
- Cauliflower Walnut Tacos with Avocado Lime Crema
- Chickpea Burgers with Chipotle Aioli
- Chickpea Shawarma Bowls
- Red Thai Peanut Curry with Sweet Potatoes and Chickpeas
- Peanut Buddha Bowl with Tempeh
- Asian Tempeh Lettuce Wraps
- Thai Tempeh Buddha Bowl
- Meatless Walnut-Cauliflower Bolognese with Zucchini Pasta
- Roasted Veggie Spring Power Bowl with Turmeric Tahini Dressing
- Vegetarian Tostadas by Fit Foodie Finds
- Vegan Egg Roll in a Bowl by Marisa Moore
- Sweet Potato Curry Farro by The Almond Eater
- Spicy Vegan Tofu Enchiladas by The Almond Eater
- Vegan Noodle Power Bowl by Orchids + Sweet Tea
- Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Orchids + Sweet Tea
- Vegan Taco Pasta with Sweet Corn by Ambitious Kitchen
- Sesame Tofu Quinoa Bowl by The Almond Eater
- Lentil Meatballs by The Almond Eater
- 15 Minute Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas by Jessica in the Kitchen
- Sweet and Sour Tofu Recipe by Jessica in the Kitchen
- Vegan Burritos by Jessica in the Kitchen
- Mexican Vegan Falafel Balls by Cotter Crunch
- Creamy Vegan Pasta with Walnut Sauce by Cotter Crunch
- Baked Cauliflower Mac and Cheese by Cotter Crunch
- Homemade Cauliflower Gnocchi by Pinch of Yum
- Spring Rolls and “Peanut” Sauce by Clean Foodie Cravings
These plant based snacks are perfect to meal prep for the week, so we you will always have quick snacks on hand!
- Vegan Baked Banana Protein Bars
- Dirty Chai Energy Balls
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips by Eating Bird Food
- Apple Chips by Well Plated
- Scallion Pancakes by The Toasted Pinenut
- Vegan Queso by The Toasted Pinenut
Eating plant based doesn’t mean that you have to miss out on your favorite desserts! I promise no one will even notice that those cookies are vegan and will love dairy free ice cream sandwiches.
- Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy No Bake Cookie Dough Bars
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- The Best Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches by The Healthy Maven
- Banana Bread Chia Pudding by All the Healthy Things
- Vegan Black Bean Brownies by Running to the Kitchen
I hope this inspires you to try a new recipe once a week or embrace a plant based lifestyle! The possibilities are endless and packed with flavor.
Let me know if you make any of these recipes by leaving a comment below and tell me your favorite! Xx Ashley