BRUSSELS SPROUTS LOVERS! These 24 amazing brussels sprouts recipes will turn the haters into lovers. These are some of the best ways to enjoy brussels sprouts as sides, salads, or even in main dishes. There are recipes everyone will love!
Brussels Sprouts lovers REJOICE!
Or maybe you’re looking to convert someone into a brussels sprouts lover?
I honestly never used to really like any vegetable in general. And then I tried roasted and grilled brussels sprouts in my young adult years and my life changed.
Brussels sprouts are my favorite green vegetable. And they’re way more versatile than you’d think! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite delicious and flavorful brussels sprouts recipes.
So whether you’re in a veggie rut, looking to try something new or hoping to get others to hop on the brussels sprouts train, these recipes below will give you some inspo.
One can never have too many brussels sprouts recipes! You’re sure to find a new favorite (or two) and they’re perfect for quick weeknight dinners or to add to your holiday dinners.
Trimming Brussels Sprouts
If you’re buying fresh brussels sprouts off the stalk (how conventional grocery stores mostly sell them) the ends and outer leaves often get a little brown.
Trim these off and pull off any outer leaves that are have black spots on them.
Then you can cut to use halved brussels spouts of leave them whole, depending on how you want to use them.
Brownie points if you can compost them!
Easy Side Dish Recipes
This Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Squash recipe is a must this season! Delicious roasted veggies tossed in an almond butter balsamic vinegar dressing – SO good! It’s the perfect side dish for your next meal and great for Thanksgiving dinner too.
More Easy Side Dish Recipes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sautéed Apples & Bacon
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Almond Dressing
- Skillet Cinnamon Brussels Sprouts with Spicy Pumpkin Aioli
- The Best Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Almond Butter Dipping Sauce
- The World’s Best Parmesan Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Fit Foodie Finds
- Parmesan Smashed Brussels Sprouts – The Toasted Pine Nut
- Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin – All the Healthy Things
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apples and Pecans – Jessica in the Kitchen
- White Cheddar Brussels Sprouts & Pistachio Crostini – Ambitious Kitchen
Brussel Sprout Salad Recipes
An easy and delicious Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad tossed with kale, quinoa, feta, sunflower seeds and a simple lemon Dijon vinaigrette. Great for meal prep or when you need a dish for parties, holidays and more!
More Healthy Salad Recipes
Best Brussels Sprouts Main Dish Recipes
Chicken Brussels Sprouts Salad – The Almond Eater
This chicken brussels sprouts salad is an easy recipe that can be made ahead of time and eaten for lunch throughout the week! This chicken brussels sprouts salad will quickly become your go-to lunch in these coming weeks. Trust me!
More Main Dishes
- Nourishing Vegan Buddha Bowl – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Kung Pao Chickpea & Brussels Sprouts Stir-Fry– Ambitious Kitchen
- Chicken Apple Sausage Quinoa Casserole with Shredded Brussel Sprouts – Fit Foodie Finds
- Brussels Sprouts Pizza – The Almond Eater
- Sweet Potato Pasta with Brussels Sprouts – Well Plated
- Honey Mustard Chicken with Brussels Sprouts – Cotter Crunch
- Brussels Sprouts Tacos – Pinch of Yum
What’s your favorite way to enjoy brussels sprouts??
Let me know if you make any of these recipes by leaving a comment and letting me know your favorite recipess! Xx, Ashley