Here are 20 easy summer dinner ideas that are quick and healthy! They’re perfect for a hot summer night when you want to throw together dinner in 30 minutes or less. Lots of new recipes to add to your weekly rotation!
No one wants to be cooped up in a hot kitchen all summer! I don’t know about you, but I want to be outside as much as possible. These easy summer dinner recipes are healthy and you can throw together in no time, so you can get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.
I love how fresh summer cooking can be! Grilled veggies are probably my all time favorite summer dish, but if I had to pick one it might be grilled zucchini. It’s the perfect side for a burger or some grilled chicken. They’re the best!
Plus, I love that fresh herbs are plentiful. I can grab some basil or cilantro right out my backdoor. It instantly heightens a dish! It’s add a burst of flavor and makes it gorgeous too.
1. Easy & Healthy Stuffed Greek Turkey Burgers – Fit Mitten Kitchen
2. Grilled BBQ Chicken Bowls – Fit Foodie Finds
3. Grilled Chicken Strawberry Salad with Almond Butter Balsamic Dressing – Fit Mitten Kitchen
4. Low Carb Cauliflower Flatbread – The Toasted Pine Nut
5. Korean BBQ Style Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps – Pinch of Yum
6. Easy Chickpea Shawarma Bowls – Fit Mitten Kitchen
7. Crispy Quinoa Patties with Spinach and Tomatoes – Jessica in the Kitchen
8. Grilled Fajita Vegetable Kabobs – Fit Mitten Kitchen
9. Couscous Summer Salad – Pinch of Yum
10. Edamame Mango Salad – Running on Real Food
11. Healthy Burger Bowls with Special Sauce – All the Healthy Things
12. Mediterranean Orzo Salad with Feta – The Healthy Maven
13. Vibrant Curry Cashew Chickpea Quinoa Salad – Ambitious Kitchen
14. Steak Salad with Creamy Herb Sauce – Confessions of a Clean Foodie
15. Strawberry Mango Salad with Grilled Chicken – Fit Mitten Kitchen
16. Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza – The Almond Eater
17. Healthy Crab Cakes with Corn Avocado Salsa – Marisa Moore Nutrition
18. Zucchini Stir Fry with Chicken – Well Plated
19. Cheesy Vegan Zucchini Roll Ups – Fooduzzi
20. Curried Sweet Potato & Chickpeas – Minimalist Baker
What’s your family’s quick go to summer dinner?
Let me know what new recipes you try out this summer in the comments. Xx, Ashley