We’ve compiled a list of 40 must bake fall recipes! It’s got everything from breakfast to muffins to the best fall desserts. There are endless fall baking ideas, the only problem will be deciding which to make first!
Hi guys! Kait here, FMK Operations Manager jumping in to share a little bit about our new meal planning guide we’ve created!
Once August starts to fade and the temperatures start to dip, I’m ready for some more rhythms to our days. Probably more this year than ever with so many things happening.
If you’re like me, you can’t hold onto anything too tight, either. I need some flexibility with work and kids.
Every year, I’m working to fine tune my meal planning process. I like to take a little work off my plate day to day by putting in some planning up front.
This year, we’re sharing our favorite recipes and some tips with you in a meal planning guide.
Meal Planning Guide
This guide was created so you could have 30+ healthy dinner recipes all in one spot, so getting dinner on the table each week doesn’t take up so much time and energy. Both are things that there never seem to be enough of.
Make sure you sign up below for the best meal prep recipes and tips!
Once you have the guide, you can add in a season favorite here and there to mix up your menu.
We’ve included our favorite healthy fall baking recipes like breakfast, muffins & breads, and desserts. There are so many options that you’ll love baking your way through these recipes this fall!
What better way to start the day then with a little pumpkin spice and everything nice…am I right? You can’t go wrong starting your day with a pumpkin breakfast cookie, pumpkin pancakes or creamy fall oats.
- Breakfast Pumpkin Cookies – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Cobbler – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Pumpkin Spice Granola – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes – The Healthy Maven
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal – Eating Bird Food
- Pumpkin Pancakes – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Instant Pot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – Fit Mitten Kitchen
Breads + Muffins
Pumpkin muffins might be my favorite thing to make in the fall! They’re so simple and always a hit. Plus, you can meal prep some muffins or bread at the beginning of the week for a healthy breakfast or snacks all week long.
- Cassava Pumpkin Bread – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chai Zucchini Pumpkin Muffins – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Healthy Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Easy Paleo Pumpkin Muffins – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Muffins – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Whole Grain Apple Bread with Cinnamon Swirl – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins – The Toasted Pine Nut
- Coconut Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread – Ambitious Kitchen
These fall cookies are so decadent! There are so many ways you can enjoy a the flavors of fall in a cookie – a skillet cooke, classic pumpkin with cream cheese, and even nutella stuffed. So delicious!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Paleo Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookie – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Paleo Chai Spiced Apple Pie Skillet Cookie – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Rolled Pumpkin Spice Cookies – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Brown Butter Nutella-Stuffed Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Ambitious Kitchen
Pies + Crisps
Apple crisp and pumpkin pie is a classic that you can’t go wrong with! These lightened up versions are sure to be so delicious that no one will even know it’s a healthier option.
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Whipped Cream – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Easy & Healthy Apple Crisp – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- The Best Healthier Apple Pie – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Whole Wheat Chai Spiced Apple Galette – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Vanilla Coconut Milk Caramel Apple Crisp For Two – Ambitious Kitchen
Cakes + Brownies
Fall cakes and brownies are the best! They’re so moist and flavorful. They’re a fun change of pace to classic fall baking recipes. The pumpkin bundt cake might be my favorite.
- Paleo Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Pumpkin Layer Cake – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Whole Grain Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Spiced Zucchini Sweet Potato Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – Ambitious Kitchen
- Gluten Free Apple Cupcakes – The Almond Eater
- Dirty Chai Blondies – The Almond Eater
- Vegan Pumpkin Cake – The Almond Eater
- Single-Serve Healthy Pumpkin Mug Cake – Fit Foodie Finds
I love these nontraditional desserts! They’re perfect for bringing to get togethers because then you have lots of fun dessert options.
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Bars – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Vegan Pumpkin Scones Recipe – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Whole Grain Gluten Free Apple Scones – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars – The Toasted Pine Nut
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter – Running on Real Food
- Cinnamon Apple Chips – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Cinnamon Oat Crisp – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pecan Tart – Little Bits of Real Food
Rate this Recipe