When it comes to Valentine’s Day you can’t go wrong with chocolate or strawberries. These healthy desserts are sure to make everyone happy. There are lots of kid-friendly recipes too that kids will love to help make too!
Valentine’s Day can put a lot of unnecessary pressure and expectations on everyone…
One thing we can all agree on is that desserts are in order no matter what!
Are you team strawberry, chocolate, or nontraditional?
No matter what you like, there are some healthy desserts that will make everyone happy!
Celebrating Valentine’s Day at Home
Keep it Simple. Keep the pressure low and don’t plan an elaborate meal, unless that brings you joy. Everyone is different! You could make a simple slow cooker meal, make a delicious charcuterie board, or order your favorite take out.
Get Everyone Involved. Have a virtual galentine’s night with your friends where you all bake along to the same recipe. Get the kids involved in the kitchen making cupcakes or cookies or make your favorite dessert with your significant other.
Make Memories Together. Plan a movie or game night to eat your treats and make some fun memories. There are so many fun ways that you can have a virtual night with friends to hangout.
Time for some healthier cheesecakes! There are just a few ingredient swaps to lighten up this classic dessert and I know the cheesecake lovers out there will really enjoy these recipes. They feel extra special and simple to make at home!
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
New favorite dessert recipe coming right up! You will not believe how delightful these little strawberry cheesecakes are. AND, they’re easy to make.
More Healthy Cheesecake Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- No Bake Cheesecake Jars – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Healthier Mocha Mini Cheesecakes – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Mini Lime Cheesecakes – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Healthier Greek Yogurt Cheesecake – Fit Mitten Kitchen (fan favorite!)
Is it even Valentine’s Day without chocolate?! I don’t think so. There’s a little something for everyone from single serving desserts to simple no bake desserts and lots of delicious chocolate cakes!
Healthier Chocolate Layer Cake
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This Chocolate Layer Cake is lightened up with whole grain flour and dairy-free friendly. Deliciously moist and full of flavor. Oh, and chocolate peanut butter frosting is involved.
More Healthy Chocolate Recipes
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Paleo Chocolate Sheet Cake – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Single-Serve Chocolate Mug Cake – Fit Foodie Finds
- Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cake – The Toasted Pine Nut
- Mini Chocolate Brownie Bundt Cakes – Orchids + Sweet Tea
Valentine’s Treats Kids Will Love
There’s something about becoming a mom that makes you a sucker for all things heart shaped and pink sprinkles. It’s so fun to make desserts that your kids will be excited to eat! These lightened up desserts are perfect for everyone to make together.
Chocolate Dipped Cashew Butter Cookies
Gluten Free Cashew Butter Cookies dipped in chocolate and sprinkles for extra fun! What’s not to love about sprinkles?!
More Healthy Valentine’s Desserts
- Vegan Strawberry Shortcake – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Paleo Cookie Dough Truffles – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Velvet Chocolate Frosting – Ambitious Kitchen
- Heart Shaped Strawberry Hand Pies – Well Plated
- Strawberry Vanilla Cupcakes – The Almond Eater
- 5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake – Orchids + Sweet Tea
- Red Velvet Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting – Jessica in the Kitchen
Let me know if you make any of these Valentine’s treats by leaving a comment and letting me know your favorite recipes!
Rate this Recipe