Looking for healthy snack ideas for the next game day or the Super Bowl? These healthy dips, wings, potatoes, and vegetarian recipes are sure to be a huge hit! Plus, we’ve got tips to enjoy game day snacking without spending all your time in the kitchen.
It’s almost time to start making super bowl snacks! Or maybe you’re just looking for some healthy appetizers for the next game day weekend.
Appetizers could be their own meal!
Traditionally, appetizers can be fried and greasy, but they don’t have to be.
These healthy appetizer recipes are baked and lightened up. You can enjoy game day snacking with your family (and maybe someday, friends) and still fuel your body.
We’ve got the best dips, wings, potatoes, and vegetarian recipes. Plus tips to enjoy your next game day without being in the kitchen all day!
Game Day Snacking Tips
1. Diversify Your Menu – Plan your menu to include a variety of options. Choose some easy appetizers that you can prep ahead of time and have ready in the fridge. Dips are great for this!
Also, by choosing a dip and a wing options, you can sneak in the veggies and protein, which will keep your from crashing later
2. Make it Easier – When you are choosing your menu be sure to choose recipes that you can whip together and let them cook in the crock pot or instant pot. This will help you not feel rushed at the last minute or from having to fit everything into your oven at once.
3. Combine Prep – If you’re prepping a few recipes that include chicken, you can cook it ahead in the slow cooker or get a store bought rotisserie chicken to help some save time.
Is there anyone who doesn’t love a delicious dip? I think not! Grab your veggies and favorite tortilla chips to start snacking on these healthier dip options.
This avocado dip is one of my favorite things! This recipe requires less than 10 ingredient and is super quick to make. Loaded with feta, avocado, red onion, tomatoes and parsley.
Wings are the quintessential game day food! Making these healthy wings at home might be easier than you think. These recipes are simple and packed with protein to fill you up.
Chili Garlic Chicken Wings from Clean Foodie Cravings
These chicken wings from Charlotte are marinated in spicy chili garlic sauce and coconut aminos. Then cooked in the air fryer and served with marinated scallions. Every party needs these delicious wings!
The classic game day snacks you crave can be made as vegan or vegetarian appetizers – from wings to dips. They’re so delicious, I promise your nonvegetarian friends are going to love these recipes too!
Vegan Queso from The Toasted Pine Nut
This queso from Lindsay is the easiest non-dairy Mexican cheese sauce! It’s only a handful of ingredients and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!!
More Vegetarian Appetizers
- Spicy Roasted Okra with Peanut Sauce – Marisa Moore
- Vegan Mango Habanero Cauliflower Bites – Orchids + Sweet Tea
- Vegan Cashew Ranch Dip – The Toasted Pine Nut
- BBQ Cauliflower Wings – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Vegetarian Three Cheese White Bean Buffalo Dip – Ambitious Kitchen
- Vegan Teriyaki Meatballs – Jessica in the Kitchen
Fries + Potato Skin Recipes
Potatoes definitely deserve their own category am I right? French fries, sweet potato chips, stuffed potato skins, and even some other fun healthy fry recipes. These easy game day appetizers are sure to go fast!
You guys need the Loaded Sweet Potato Nacho Salad Bowls bowl in your life! These nachos are perfect for Super Bowl snacking and basically every day of your life.
Let me know if you make any of these recipes by leaving a comment and letting me know your favorite game day snacks! Xx, Ashley