You’re going to want to start baking these delicious, easy, healthy grain-free chocolate desserts right away! These chocolate recipes are quick and can be made for one or a crowd. You’ll find everything from decadent brownies to simple homemade cakes!
My favorite. Maybe your favorite too? I really don’t understand people who don’t love chocolate…
But if you love chocolate (or just like) then this roundup of healthier grain-free chocolate desserts is for you.
All recipes are gluten-free, with some being paleo-friendly.
Share with your friends and have a chocolate dessert party!
Tip for Baking Flourless Desserts
When you are looking at grain-free recipes, it can be downright confusing.
You have almond flour, coconut flour, cassava flour, cashew flour…it’s amazing how many options there are for flourless baking!
Bob’s Red Mill is my go-to for baking ingredients. They have basically everything I need! Whether it’s for gluten-free friends, paleo friends, or my “I just want the real deal” dessert friends – all of their products are high quality and my recipes always turn out extra amazing.
Bonus: Bob really is as cute in real life as he looks on the packaging.
- If you start with using high-quality flour, it makes all the difference in the texture and how the dessert turns out.
- Don’t swap out a different variety of flour for the one listed in the recipes. When recipes are developed, it takes multiple rounds of testing to get the ratio of liquid to dry ingredients just right to get the perfect baked good. If the ratio is off, then you won’t get as delicious of treats!
- Start with one type of flour, then expand and test some new options. For example, start with almond flour as it tends to be common to find in most stores. It’s a simple swap that can sometimes be less noticeable to those eating your creation. Once you feel comfortable, try a new variety, you might be surprised what you like. One of the new favorites around here is definitely the cassava flour pumpkin bread.
Now it’s time to start being some delicious grain-free chocolate desserts!
But OH EM GEE, my friends… You really need some of these brownies in your life. I like to channel my inspiration from the Great Brisith Baking show and drizzle a little chocolate and a dusting of sea salt dusting, but honestly, that’s just me being extra. Brownies are delicious anyway you eat them!
Cassava Flour Brownies
Your friends and family will have no idea these soft and delicious grain-free brownies are made with cassava flour. They’re gluten-free and paleo friendly!
More Grain-Free Brownies
- Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Blondies – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge Brownies – Paleo Running Momma
- Raspberry Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Zucchini Brownies – Ambitious Kitchen
- Flourless Tahini Swirl Brownie Bites – Marisa Moore
If you’ve been around Instagram, you know that I love donuts! These “healthier” donuts are so simple to make. I mean, can you really go wrong with the word “donut”? Baked, fried, glazed, powdered… they’re all pretty great.
Chocolate Donuts with Espresso Glaze
Grain-Free Chocolate Donuts are the perfect paleo-friendly treat. Made with coconut flour and sweetened with maple syrup plus topped with an espresso glaze for the mocha lovers.
More Flourless Brownies
- Chocolate Brownie Donuts – Feasting on Fruit
- Chocolate Frosted Chocolate Donuts – Paleo Running Momma
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts – The Toasted Pine Nut
Chocolate lovers rejoice! There are flourless chocolate cake recipes that will make a whole crowd happy or for when you need a mug cake for one. They’re deliciously moist and full of flavor. Oh, and who could forget the frosting?!
Paleo Chocolate Sheet Cake
This Chocolate Sheet Cake is my new favorite easy cake recipe! No one will know it’s is paleo friendly. Made with coconut flour, refined sugar free and nut-free too! It’s a delicious healthier chocolate sheet cake everyone will love.
More Flourless Cakes
- Paleo Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting – Ambitious Kitchen
- Chocolate Mug Cake – Fit Foodie Finds
- Hot Chocolate Mug Cake – The Big Man’s World
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake – A Couple Cooks
If you’re looking for a simple dessert that sure to be a huge hit…you have to make chocolate cups! These no bake treats only have a few ingredients and are ready in no time. They’re a little bite size that you’ll have a hard time sharing!
Dark Chocolate Purple Potato Coconut Butter Cups
Ummm, I put purple potato in my coconut butter cups…I promise they’re amazing. These homemade cups use beautiful purple sweet potatoes for a fun, colorful center anyone will love. They’re super easy to make, vegan, gluten-free and paleo.
More Homemade Chocolate Cup Recipes
- Double Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Cups – Paleo Running Momma
- Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups – Beaming Baker
- Chocolate Caramel Almond Butter Cups – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Strawberry Coconut Cashew Butter Cups – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Salted Chocolate Almond Butter Cups – Marisa Moore
There is something about the truffle that seems so fancy, but really it’s such a simple. They’re the perfect quick no-bake (healthier) treat that will impress anyone!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Paleo Chocolate Chip COOKIE DOUGH Truffles! Just six ingredients, no baking required, and ready in less than 20 minutes. They’re hard to resist eating just one!
More Easy Truffle Recipes
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding Truffles – Feasting on Fruit
- No-Bake Fudgy Chocolate Cake Bites – Minimalist Baker
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles – The Almond Eater
We’re pretty much always in the mood for cookies in the FMK household. I kid you not, sometimes Drew will open up the cookie jar knowing it is empty, look at me with sad eyes and then just put the lid back on without saying anything. These are some classic cookies that are made grain-free and lack no delicious flavor!
Grain-Free No-Bake Cookies
These vegan Grain-Free No-Bake Cookies are a healthier take on a classic cookie, made with a mix of nuts and seeds for a gluten-free, paleo-friendly treat! Healthy fats, low sugar.
More Grain-Free Cookies
- Copycat Thin Mints – The Toasted Pine Nut
- Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies – All the Healthy Things
- Flourless Chocolate Almond Cookies – Clean Foodie Cravings
Other Flourless Desserts
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Tarts – Bakerita
- Paleo Chocolate Coconut Macaroons – Beaming Baker
- Mint Chocolate Date Nut Bars – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Strawberry Chocolate Tart – Bakerita
- Paleo Chocolate Avocado Freezer Fudge – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Cupcakes – Miss Allie’s Kitchen
- Grain Free Cookie Dough Cupcakes – Fit Mitten Kitchen
Let me know if you make any of these recipes by leaving a comment and letting me know your favorite recipess! Xx, Ashley
Rate this Recipe