Here are 30 must make vegan grilled recipes for this summer! We’ve got your covered from main dishes and even desserts. The recipes are so delicious even the meat-eaters in your life will gobble it up.
Summertime means grilling! I love stepping outside and smelling the neighbors’ delicious food. Plus, who doesn’t love not heating up the kitchen? If you’re lucky like me, it also means your partner is helping with a brunt of the grilling. It’s a win-win.
These simple vegan recipes for grilling seasons are packed with so much flavor, even meat-eaters will love them!
The options for vegan dinners this summer are endless! You can make grilled cabbage steaks that are super easy, quick, and flavorful when served with a cilantro-lime avocado sauce. The grill marks and spices on the Jamaican Jerk Grilled Eggplant is dreamy! I can’t wait to try it this summer.
- Grilled Fajita Vegetable Kabobs – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Cilantro Avocado Lime Sauce – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Easy Grillable Veggie Burgers – Minimalist Baker
- Jamaican Jerk Grilled Eggplant – Minimalist Baker
- Portobello Steaks with Avocado Chimichurri – Minimalist Baker
- Vegan Grilled Zucchini Crostata Pizza – Fooduzzi
- Grilled Bread with Tomatoes and Cashew Ricotta – Fooduzzi
Add a depth of flavor to your salads this summer by adding grilled vegetables or fruit! You can add anything from peach to grilling greens.
- Grilled Peach + Asparagus Pasta Salad – The Toasted Pine Nut
- Grilled Kale and Watermelon Salad – Fit Foodie Finds
- Grilled Romaine Caesar Salad with Herbed White Beans – Minimalist Baker
- Grilled Corn & Zucchini Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette – Minimalist Baker
- Tart Cherry Balsamic Grilled Summer Vegetable Orzo Salad – Running to the Kitchen
If you’re looking to step up your grilled side dishes game, there are lots of simple grilled sides that are packed with flavor. Everyone is going to love them!
- Grilled Zucchini – Fit Foodie Finds
- Foil Pack Grilled Red Potatoes – Fit Foodie Finds
- Grilled Carrots – Fit Foodie Finds
- Balsamic Grilled Brussel Sprouts – Fit Foodie Finds
- Chimichurri Grilled Corn – The Healthy Maven
- How to Grill Avocados – The Healthy Maven
- Grilled Sesame Ginger Bok Choy – The Healthy Maven
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro Lime Crema – Hummusapien
- Vegan Turmeric Pineapple Tofu Kabobs – Ambitious Kitchen
- Grilled Veggie Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce – Minimalist Baker
- Grilled Beets – A Couple Cooks
- Grilled Green Beans – A Couple Cooks
- Easy Grilled Broccoli – A Couple Cooks
- Grilled Artichokes with Lemon Herb Tahini Dipping Sauce – Running to the Kitchen
You can’t skip dessert! Add some vegan ice cream to the pineapple grilled pineapple and it will feel like your very own tropical getaway.
- Grilled Pear & Yogurt Parfaits with Pecan Cardamom Spiced Granola – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Foil Pack Peach Crumble on the Grill – Fit Foodie Finds
- Grilled Pineapple with Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream – Rachel Cooks
- Grilled Apples a La Mode – A Couple Cooks
Do you love summer grilling as much as we do? Let me know what recipes you make this summer in the comments!