Here are 30 must make vegan grilled recipes for this summer! We’ve got your covered from main dishes and even desserts. The recipes are so delicious even the meat-eaters in your life will gobble it up.
Summertime means grilling! I love stepping outside and smelling the neighbors’ delicious food. Plus, who doesn’t love not heating up the kitchen? If you’re lucky like me, it also means your partner is helping with a brunt of the grilling. It’s a win-win.
These simple vegan recipes for grilling seasons are packed with so much flavor, even meat-eaters will love them!
The options for vegan dinners this summer are endless! You can make grilled cabbage steaks that are super easy, quick, and flavorful when served with a cilantro-lime avocado sauce. The grill marks and spices on the Jamaican Jerk Grilled Eggplant is dreamy! I can’t wait to try it this summer.
- Grilled Fajita Vegetable Kabobs – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Cilantro Avocado Lime Sauce – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- BBQ Jackfruit Sandwiches – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Easy Grillable Veggie Burgers – Minimalist Baker
- Roasted Plantain + BBQ Chickpea Bowl – Orchids + Sweet Tea
- Jamaican Jerk Grilled Eggplant – Minimalist Baker
- Portobello Steaks with Avocado Chimichurri – Minimalist Baker
- Vegan Grilled Zucchini Crostata Pizza – Fooduzzi
- Grilled Bread with Tomatoes and Cashew Ricotta – Fooduzzi
Add a depth of flavor to your salads this summer by adding grilled vegetables or fruit! You can add anything from peach to grilling greens.
- Cannellini Bean Salad – The Almond Eater
- Grilled Romaine White Bean Salad – Marisa Moore
- Grilled Peach + Asparagus Pasta Salad – The Toasted Pine Nut
- Grilled Kale and Watermelon Salad – Fit Foodie Finds
- Grilled Corn & Zucchini Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette – Minimalist Baker
- Grilled Corn & Basil Salad – Marisa Moore
- Tart Cherry Balsamic Grilled Summer Vegetable Orzo Salad – Running to the Kitchen
- Crunchy Cashew Cabbage Salad – Marisa Moore
- Greek Pasta Salad – All the Healthy Things
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad – All the Healthy Things
If you’re looking to step up your grilled side dishes game, there are lots of simple grilled sides that are packed with flavor. Everyone is going to love them!
- Vegan Turmeric Pineapple Tofu Kabobs – Ambitious Kitchen
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Foil Pack Grilled Red Potatoes – Fit Foodie Finds
- Balsamic Grilled Vegetables – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Grilled Carrots – Fit Foodie Finds
- Grilled Maple Mustard Brussels Sprouts – Jessica in the Kitchen
- Chimichurri Grilled Corn – The Healthy Maven
- How to Grill Avocados – The Healthy Maven
- Grilled Sesame Ginger Bok Choy – The Healthy Maven
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro Lime Crema – Hummusapien
- Grilled Veggie Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce – Minimalist Baker
- Grilled Beets – A Couple Cooks
- Grilled Green Beans – A Couple Cooks
- Easy Grilled Broccoli – A Couple Cooks
- Grilled Artichokes with Lemon Herb Tahini Dipping Sauce – Running to the Kitchen
- Grilled Peach, Basil and Vegan “Goat” Cheese Pizza – Jessica in the Kitchen
You can’t skip dessert! Add some vegan ice cream to the pineapple grilled pineapple and it will feel like your very own tropical getaway.
- Pina Colada Grilled Pineapple – Marisa Moore
- Grilled Pear & Yogurt Parfaits with Pecan Cardamom Spiced Granola – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Foil Pack Peach Crumble on the Grill – Fit Foodie Finds
- Grilled Apples a La Mode – A Couple Cooks
Do you love summer grilling as much as we do? Let me know what recipes you make this summer in the comments!