Blender Cashew Pumpkin Spice Latte! Made with cashews, extra strong coffee (or use espresso!), pumpkin pie spice and real pumpkin. Vegan and paleo. A fun new twist to this seasonal drink.
Give me all the cozy blankets, warm drinks, Harry Potter marathons and I am good-to-go.
I guess Fall isn’t so bad after all, eh?
Oh, and this amazing blender pumpkin spice latte, made with cashews, needs to be on your Fall To Do List STAT.
Yes, you read that right. This cashew latte is unbelieveably creamy, spiced with pumpkin pie seasonings, a hint of real pumpkin and sweetened with Medjool dates.
Simple PSL Ingredients
- cashews – raw or roasted, just make sure you get unsalted cashews.
- pumpkin spice – you can use store bought or make it using this simple recipe that uses just 4 ingredients!
- pumpkin – for this recipe you can use leftover canned pumpkin, or homemade purée
- Medjool dates – the dates get blended in to create a sweeter PSL. Just make sure to remove the pits first! You can also omit if you don’t want a hit of sweetness. Or use maple syrup and adjust to your liking.
- strongly brewed coffee – or use espresso
- cashew milk – you can also use oat milk, almond milk, or dairy-free milk of your liking. You can even use homemade nut milk <–– linked.
I recommend a NutriBullet or high powered blender, like a Vitamix, to make sure the cashews and dates get blended really well.
Make it in a Blender
No need to warm anything on the stovetop, you can just throw the hot coffee, cashews, dates, pumpkin and spice right into your blender. Blend for about 30 seconds to a minute (depending on your blender) then add your milk of choice and keep blending until creamy smooth.
The blender helps naturally froth the milk, so no need for an extra tool here.
Note: The hot coffee will helps break down the cashews better, so keep that in mind. Try to use fresh hot coffee or espresso if possible.
I kid you not, this cashew latte is LEGIT.
And it’s actually quite filling, thanks to the healthy fats from the cashews. Plus a little dose of beta carotene from the pumpkin… I mean we’re talking legit healthy PSL, am I right?
But in all seriousness just give it a try! If you like cashews, coffee, and pumpkin spice… then this drink was made for you.
More Latte Recipes to Try
- Spiced Matcha Latte
- Easy Chai Latte Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte (hot or iced, nut free friendly)
- Easy Iced Matcha Latte
Let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a comment and star review below! It helps others learn more about the recipe too! Xx, AshleyPrint
Cashew Pumpkin Spice Latte
Thick and creamy Cashew Pumpkin Spice Latte! Made with cashews, extra strong coffee (or use espresso!), pumpkin pie spice and real pumpkin. Vegan, paleo, and no added sugars. The perfect seasonal pick-me-up.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 medium mugs 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee (I used fresh & hot)
- 1/3 cup cashews* – raw or unsalted roasted
- 2 large medjool dates, pitted (omit if following Whole30)
- 3 TBS pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup cashew milk**, room temperature or slightly warmed
- Add coffee, cashews, pitted dates, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to high-powered blender. Blend on low for about 20 seconds, then medium for another 20 seconds, and then high for 20 seconds. Mixture will be fairly thick.
- Add cashew milk and blend again for another minute (depending on how strong your blender is) until really smooth.
- Transfer to mugs, top with pumpkin spice and enjoy!
I did not soak cashews beforehand, but if you’re working with a blender that isn’t as powerful, you may want to soak in boiling hot water for 5 minutes.
Feel free to sub non-dairy milk of choice.
If you have leftovers, store in glass jar with lid for 1-2 days. Reheat on stovetop and re-blend if looking for a frothier latte.
Inspired by Pinch of Yum’s Unbelievably Good Cashew Coffee
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 61mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: cashew coffee, paleo pumpkin spice latte, blender latte
This post contains some affiliate links. Should you choose to purchase through said links, I will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support in helping keep Fit Mitten Kitchen up and running.