When you really just want to eat the cookie dough by the bite… Make sure they’re just five ingredients and vegan friendly. Oh, and add some pumpkin spice for some fall flavor!
I know you’re ready for this.
“This” being these cute little pumpkin spice cookie dough bites. You didn’t know you needed them.
But now you do.
If you’re looking for a fun new treat and completely acceptable way to enjoy cookie dough by the bite without fear of getting sick, these vegan and gluten-free cookie dough bites are for you.
Oh, and did I mention pumpkin spice is involved?
Why You’ll Love These
- Just five ingredients
- Easy to make, no baking required
- Edible, safe-to-eat cookie dough that is actually healthy
- Peanut butter is delicious but you can also sub almond butter or cashew butter.
They’re so good!
If you like the Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar flavor, you will love these little pumpkin spice cookie dough bites. I came up with these after I ran out of a box and I must say, I find them to be pretty darn satisfying.
They aren’t loaded with veggie powders like my muse is, but they are ridiculously easy to make and require very few ingredients – a double win in my book (and hopefully yours too).
What You Need
- all-natural creamy peanut butter
- honey or brown rice syrup (sticky sweetener is best)
- oat flour
- coconut flour (helps hold things together a bit more)
- pumpkin pie spice – you can use store-bought or make your own. It’s simple with just 4 ingredients
- Mixing bowl
- measuring cups
- small spatula
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet
Ready in 20 Minutes
- All of the ingredients go into one bowl and are mixed by hand.
- You use a small cookie dough scoop and place the cookie dough bites on a lined parchment paper.
- Then you store them in the fridge or freezer to harden a bit.
THAT IS IT.
These Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Bites are:
- pumpkin spice-y
- lightly sweet
- soft and tender
- gluten free friendly
- vegan friendly
Can’t wait for you to try these guys!
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to comment and leave a review! I always love hearing from you and it helps others learn about the recipe too. Xx AshleyPrint
5-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Bites
These Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites are the perfect healthy treat – just five ingredients, no bake, vegan friendly and gluten free. You need these!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20 bites 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2/3 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter, nothing added
- 1/4 cup raw honey or brown rice syrup
- 2/3 cup oat flour <– homemade version
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- flaked sea salt, optional but highly recommend
- Line medium cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In medium bowl stir together peanut butter and honey until smooth. Add oat flour and pumpkin spice, stirring until just about combined, then add in coconut flour and work into dough until coconut flour is absorbed. Dough will be soft but still hold its shape.
- Using small cookie scoop, scoop dough flat into cookie scoop and dispense dough onto lined baking sheet. You should get about 20 cookie dough bites. Top with pinch of flaked sea salt and transfer to freezer to chill for 15 minutes to harden.
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites can be stored in freezer or fridge for a softer (but still slightly firm) texture.
Nut butter of choice may be subbed, such as almond butter or cashew butter, or a blend. If using a homemade nut butter that is a little thicker, add a little melted coconut oil to help the cookie dough come together and not dry out.
Learn how to make oat flour here
You can probably use maple syrup but I haven’t tried that myself.
- Serving Size: 1/20
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 148
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: cookie dough bites, edible cookie dough, healthy pumpkin spice desserts
Rate this Recipe