Sharing our favorite and most used tools in the Fit Mitten Kitchen Headquarters. These are tools I use almost every day and with all of the baked goods on my site.
- Bakeware: A small list of my must-haves that every baker needs in their kitchen.
- Small Appliances: These are countertop appliances I use almost every day.
- Storage: My favorite containers for storing leftovers or freezing.
- Other Essentials: Miscellaneous items that are staples in my kitchen that are highly recommended.
Whether you’re just starting to learn your way around the kitchen or you need to get some new essentials, this list is perfect! These are my go to kitchen items that are used almost daily in my kitchen.
- Bundt Pan: An underrated cake pan that may not get used super often by many, but I highly recommend keeping one in your kitchen. Bundt cakes are effortlessly beautiful and the perfect cake to bring to gatherings.
- Square Cake Pan: If you’re making brownies, you need a square pan!
- Muffin Tin: A must. Great for cheesecakes and buttercups too.
- Loaf Pan: My medium loaf pan is one of my most used pieces of bakeware. All of my amazing almond flour breads use this pan, as well as easy no bake desserts.
- Cast Iron Skillet: I love baking with my cast iron skillet. It’s another versatile piece of cookware I think everyone should have!
- Casserole Baking Dish: Great for dessert crisps, strata, and cinnamon rolls.
- Cookie Sheets: Every baker needs a good cookie sheet and out of the many I have in my kitchen, these are a favorite. I love the quarter sheet size for small batches and baking in my countertop oven.
- Food Processor: This is one of those small appliances that you don’t realize how much you need until you have one! It’s a must for my scones and nut butters.
- Stand Mixer: A kitchen classic and another must. From making cookies a breeze, mixing muffin batter and of course, my favorite cinnamon rolls.
- Hand Mixer: Sometimes it’s just easier to whip out the hand mixer versus using the stand mixer. Plus you have a little more control. I love this cordless one!
- Nutribullet: Another everyday item that you can use for so many things! From blending oats into flour, making these cookies, chopping nuts and so much more.
- Stasher Bags: I love these silicone bags!
- Weck Jars: A cute jar for storing nut butters, making no bake cheesecake, and overnight oats.
- Food Prep Containers: Perfect for storing leftovers or using to freeze cookies – just make sure to store in fridge so glass doesn’t change temperature too quickly.
- Parchment Paper: To keep your cookies from sticking, or making cleanup easier, parchment paper is a must.
- Silicone Baking Mat: I love using the silcone baking mat as a place to roll out cinnamon roll dough, or for baking scones.
- Rolling Pin: Even if you’re not making cinnamon rolls or pizza dough all that often, you’ll be glad you have this on hand.
- Large Silicone Spatula: Great for scraping batter around the mixing bowl.
- Mini Silicone Spatula: The perfect tool for scooping nut butters, honey or molasses into measuring cups. These are a must!
- Measuring Cups & Spoons: I love my stainless steel set. They last forever.
- Glass Measuring Cup: Another versatile tool and must have.
- Glass Mixing Bowls: A set of these bowls is another must for every kitchen.
- Medium Cookie Scoop: These scoops are not just for cookies, but amazing for distributing muffin batter and pancake batter too.
If you’re looking for more favorites at Fit Mitten Kitchen headquarters, head to our shop page where we have essentials, pantry staples and more!