The holidays are officially here! This gift guide has something for everyone. There are some higher dollar ones and some lower dollar amounts perfect for stocking stuffers, or if you’re ballin’ on a budget.
It is that time of year, friends – the holidays are officially here and the joy of giving is in the air.
We’ve put together a gift guide that you can find something for everyone! From the fitness lover to the home baker, his and hers, some fun stuff for the littles, and plenty of gift options under $35. There is something to fit every budget!
Whether they need a new pair of leggings, outdoor apparel to stay warm, a new mixer, and more – these are some amazing gifts. There are some higher dollar ones (keep an eye out for sales!) and some lower dollar amounts perfect for stocking stuffers.
I personally own some of these and others are on my list as well.
Under $35 for Everyone
This list is perfect for a small gift exchanges or stocking stuffers! There is everything from ornaments to mugs and cozy scarves. Your friends and family are sure to love something on this list.
- Oh Happy Dani Shirts
- Gilded Garden Trinket Dish
- Holiday Room Spray
- Tiled Margot Monogram Mug
- Rainbow Woven Wall Hanging
- Cashmere Scarf
- Hanging Magnetic Picture Frames
- What Fuckery is This? Coffee Mug
- God Bless the Midwest Winter Knit Hat
- Ello Ceramic Travel Mug
- Great Lakes Koozies
- Peppermint Halo Soothing Roller
- Chestnut Brown Key Wristlet
- Ew, 2020 Christmas Ornament
Bakers and Home Chefs
These gifts are perfect for the foodies, bakers, and home chefs in your life! Some of my personal kitchen favorites are included in this list, as well as items any foodie, baker or home chef would love to have in their kitchen.
- Our Place Always Pan
- Breville Compact Smart Oven
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Sauce Whisk
- Breville Immersion Blender
- Ello Duraglass Meal Prep Set
- Kitchen Aid Cordless Hand Mixer
- Staub Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven
- NordicWare Gold Anniversary Bundt Pan
- Turkish Cotton Kitchen Towel
- Fox Run Polished Marble Rolling Pin
Athleisure + Fitness Friends
If you have any athleisure fashionistas in your life – meaning people who like good quality threads, activewear, functional apparel, and are looking to be comfortable yet stylish. I mean who doesn’t love that?!
Here are some of my favorite quality brands and pieces for the athleisure loving ladies in your life that would make for the perfect gift this holiday season.
- Adidas Ultra Boost
- BOSU trainer
- Recovery Ball Set
- Hooded Define Nulu Jacket
- Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Vest
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch
- Sorel Winter Boots
- Winthrop Gloves
- Align Pant II 25″
- Run for It All Beanie
Gifts For Him
Anyone else have a hard time finding something for the guys in their life? You can replace some of his (old and often worn out) favorites with higher quality versions like their gloves, outerwear and drink tumbler. And GOOD COFFEE! I know Mr. FMK would love a lot of stuff on this list!
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Dash Waffle Maker
- Coffee Subscription – FITMITTENCOFFEE gets you 15% off a bag of coffee!
- Klean Kanteen Tumbler
- Yeti Roadie 24 Hard Cooler
- Nespresso Vertuo with Aeroccino
- Prana Men’s Stretch Zion Straight Pant
- 100 Movies Bucket List Scratch-Off Poster
- Navigation Stretch Down Vest
- North Face Apex Plus Gloves
Gifts for Her
From a super cozy robe, our favorite all weather boots, a warming mug (no more microwaving your coffee) and on trend fanny packs (perfect for anyone but new moms, especially), we love this list of curated gifts.
- Pom Sock Slippers
- Tula Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm
- Peaceful Moments Pullover
- Like a Mother: A Feminist Journey Through the Science and Culture of Pregnancy
- Ember Mug
- Pajama Set
- Blundstone Boots
- Everywhere Belt Bag
- Parachute Cloud Cotton Robe
- Ello Stainless Wine Glass with Silicone Protection
Gifts for Littles
This is our first Christmas buying stuff for Finn! It’s so much fun, but also a little overwhelming because he doesn’t need much right now. Here are a few things that we have and love, but also some fun stuff for the future that come highly recommended and he’ll be able to use before we know it.
- Solly Dolly + Book
- Melissa & Doug Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy
- H&M Harry Potter Shirt
- Little Tikes First Fridge Refrigerator
- Melissa & Doug Soft Activity Baby Book
- Stacking Cups Toy
- Balance Bike
- Robeez First Kick Shoes
- Stars & Moon Balancing Set
- Kiwi Co. – play based subscriptions for all ages