- 1/2 medium-large head cauliflower, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 ½ TBSP chipotle pepper adodo sauce (see notes)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP ancho chili powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and grease large baking sheet or line with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place chopped cauliflower, walnuts, chipotle adobo sauce, spices, salt and pepper in bowl of food processor; pulse until cauliflower and walnuts have broken down into small pieces. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, giving the mixture a stir halfway through baking time. Remove from oven once finished and let cool on sheet.
- Enjoy as tacos, taco salad bowls and more. Store leftovers in covered container in fridge; best used in 3-4 days.
You can use 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (like the canned peppers here) OR I used this brand and used 1 1/2 tablespoons sauce.
recipe adapted from my Cauliflower Walnut Bolognese and Pinch of Yum