These Banana Breakfast Cookies are made with oats, extra ripe bananas, plant protein powder and gluten free friendly. Super easy, vegan and the perfect snack for kids too!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In small bowl combine flaxseed meal with water; let sit for 5 minutes.
- In medium bow whisk together mashed banana, maple syrup and almond butter. Stir in flaxseed meal “egg” mixture and vanilla. Add in rolled oats, plant protein, cinnamon and baking soda; Mixture will be thick and sticky. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2 round tablespoons and roll into ball; place evenly on baking sheet and flatten with slightly wet palm making as uniform as possible – cookies won’t spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are just slightly golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast cookies, banana oatmeal cookies, banana cookies