1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine oats through cinnamon with large spoon.
3. Add in softened coconut oil and combine with spoon to start, then using hands to thoroughly combine everything together at the end.
4. Transfer about 2/3 of the oat mixture into the lined pan, using back of large spoon to press the mixture evenly into the pan and all four corners.
5. Using spoon, transfer dollops of peach and cherry preserves on top of base so they’re evenly spread out – see picture in post for what I did.
6. Add the remaining oat mixture onto top of fruit preserves layer, gently pressing into fruit.
7. Bake bars for 25-35 minutes, until fruit is bubbling and crumble topping is golden. Remove from oven and allow bars to cool in pan for 30 minutes. You can also refrigerate pan to cool the bars faster, making them easier to cut as well.
8. Lift parchment paper from pan and place bars on cutting board. Cut bars into 16 squares, enjoy!
*The softened coconut oil will help create a more crumbly texture with the oats. If your coconut oil is in a liquid state, place jar in freezer for 10 minutes, or until slightly hardened. If coconut oil is hard, pop jar in microwave for about 10 seconds until soft. You may also sub butter if not vegan.
-Store leftovers in airtight container in fridge for 5-7 days.