- 3 TBS Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter & Garlic Flavors
- 1 large broccoli floret
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium-large sweet potato (enough for two people)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a medium baking sheet with foil. Lightly spray with oil; set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, place the 3 tablespoons of Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter & Garlic Flavors in bowl and microwave for about 10 seconds, or until melted.
- Roast the broccoli: chop broccoli into even sized pieces and place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle on minced garlic, about 1.5 tablespoons of the coconut oil and finish with salt & pepper to taste. Roast broccoli for about 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- While the broccoli is roasting, make the sweet potato noodles: peel skin off of sweet potato then cut off ends, making the ends as flat as you can. Place in your spiralizer and use the “spaghetti noodle” setting (the “C” blade on the Inspiralizer) and crank the handle to make noodles.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, place remaining coconut oil in skillet. Allow skillet to warm before adding sweet potato noodles. Once noodles are added, allow them to cook over medium-high heat about 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently until soft. Sprinkle with salt (or garlic salt) to taste. Cover and wait for broccoli to finish roasting.
- Once broccoli is done, divide sweet potato noodles and broccoli evenly between two bowls. Garnish with pomegranate seeds if you’d like – trust me it’s pretty good! Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 212mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg