- 2 cups shredded red cabbage (small head)
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage (small head)
- 2 cups shredded carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- cashews for garnish
cashew curry dressing
- In a large bowl add cabbage, pepper, carrots, and scallions. Mix together and set aside bowl.
- In a small blender or food processor, combine ingredients for dressing and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in dressing and toss to coat, enjoy!
Store leftovers in fridge in airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1/10th
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 154
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0mg