- 5oz can Safe Catch Elite Seasoned Tuna
- 1/2 TBS tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup ketchup** (or tomato paste, or tomato sauce)
- 2 rounds naan bread
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- handful fresh cilantro, optional
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded harvati
- Open up can of Safe Catch. Empty into bowl (with the juices) and mix together with fork. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together tandoori paste and ketchup (or tomato sauce).
- Lay out naan bread on baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute tandoori sauce on naan bread, and layer on bell peppers and onion.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 of the tuna on each naan, then top with cheese before adding on more tuna. I only used about 1/2 of the can, but feel free to use the whole can if you’d like.
- Place baking sheet with naan pizzas in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is fully melted and crust is slightly crisped.
- Remove pan from oven and allow pizzas to rest for 3-4 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
*I used ketchup because solely because I didn’t have any tomato sauce or pizza sauce on hand. Feel free to use tomato paste or tomato sauce if you wish.
- Serving Size: 1/4th
- Calories: 328
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 579mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 22g
- Cholesterol: 23mg