Sweet & Spicy Glazed Salmon recipe! This is so easy–promise! Serve with your favorite roasted veggies for a healthy dinner meal. Makes for a great meal prep dish too. Gluten-free, paleo-friendly.
- Preheat oven for broiling (400F) and place oven rack about 6″ from broiler.
- Slice salmon fillet into four equal strips and pat dry with paper towel. Place skin side down on grease or lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine spices and sugar. then sprinkle mixture over salmon fillets.
- Transfer salmon to preheated oven and broil for about 6-8 minutes, until you see the crust start to form.
- While the salmon is broiling, make the glaze: in a small bowl mix together maple syrup, coconut aminos, mustard, and sriracha. Once the salmon has finished broiling brush with glaze and return to broiler for another 1-2 minutes.
- Allow salmon to rest on pan for 2-3 minutes before serving with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
-If baking salmon, follow steps as described for broiling, but preheat oven to 350F and bake salmon about 12-15 minutes, before covering with glaze during the last few minutes. Salmon will be done when meat flakes from fork.
-Store leftovers in covered container in fridge up to 3 days.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sweet & Spicy Glazed Salmon, Spicy Salmon Recipe