- Preheat oven to 425F and line a large baking sheet with (high oven temp safe) parchment paper, or a silicone mat.
- Peel potatoes. Using a large sharp knife, first cut potatoes lengthwise. Then with the flat side of the potato down, cut into strips, about 1/4 wide. Then cut those pieces once more if size allows. The more uniform your fries are, the more even they will bake.
- Place fries in a large bowl or plastic storage bag, coat with olive oil and spices, and mix well. (I used a plastic bag and shook fries to get them evenly coated.)
- Spread the fries on prepared baking sheet, in one single even layer.
- Bake fries on one side for 12-15 minutes, then flip the fries and bake for another 10-12 minutes, until fries are lightly golden.
- Once fries have cooled, about 5 minutes, layer on walnuts, brown sugar, and drizzle with sweet chili sauce. Serve warm and enjoy!
Fries best eaten fresh
-If serving a large crowd, I’d suggest doubling up on the potatoes and toppings to your liking.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 23
- Sodium: 305
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0