- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 medium sweet potato, spiralized (or chopped)
- 4 small cooked beets, sliced (I used “Love Beets“)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 3 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 date, soaked & pitted
- 1 tsp stoneground mustard (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spiralize or chop sweet potato and cook on stove top until soft.
- While the sweet potato is cooking, make your dressing.
Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pitted date, mustard, and salt & pepper in a small blender and process until smooth. (You may end up with some date chunks, I kept mine in the dressing.)
- Once sweet potato is done cooking, allow to cool slightly.
- Toss mixed greens, sweet potato, beets, and dressing in a large bowl. Top with pumpkin seeds and serve.
-I used Ali’s The Inspiralizer, but chopping the sweet potatoes is also fine.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 18
- Sodium: 475
- Fat: 19
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 12
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 44
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 14
- Cholesterol: 0mg