- 2 TBSP raw honey
- 1 1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt & pepper, to taste
for the salad
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 small peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 3 oz halloumi, cut into 1/4″ slices (optional)
- 1/2 TBSP butter (for frying halloumi)
- Make the dressing: Add dressing ingredients into bottle/jar and secure with lid, shake vigorously until mixed. Or use bowl and whisk.
- Assemble the salad: Gently toss quinoa with arugula; drizzle on about 2-3 tablespoons of dressing, or as much as desired, and toss again. Add peach slices, blueberries, and zucchini ribbons. Sprinkle on diced red onions. Set aside.
- Fry halloumi: in small frying pan over medium heat, add butter or oil to heated pan. Add slices of halloumi and fry one side until golden, about 2-3 minutes, before flipping to other side and frying again for another 2-3 minutes. Remove pan from heat and gently place halloumi on salad.
- Serve with more dressing and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4th
- Calories: 533
- Sugar: 16
- Sodium: 85
- Fat: 22
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 16
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 74
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 14
- Cholesterol: 4