- 10 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup whole strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pecans (I used raw, but feel free to use your favorite)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- strawberry vinaigrette:
- 2 cups whole strawberries, quartered
- 3 TBS avocado oil
- 2 TBS raw apple cider vinegar
- 3 TBS grade b maple syrup (or to taste)
- salt & pepper to taste (I did about 1/2 tsp each)
- Toss spinach, quartered strawberries, blueberries, pecans, and dried cherries in large bowl with spinach.
- To make the dressing: combine all ingredients in small blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Adjust sweetener, salt & pepper to your liking.
- Toss salad with dressing, or serve separately, enjoy!
Salad makes for easy prep the night before, and a great meal by adding your choice of protein.
Dressing yields about 1 1/2 cups, store in jar in fridge up to 1 week.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 332mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg