For the Salad
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 3/4 cup pecans
Coconut Lime Poppy Seed Dressing
- Toss spinach, quartered strawberries, feta, and pecans in large bowl.
- To make the dressing: combine all of the dressing ingredients in medium bowl and whisk until combined. If using an immersion blender or small food processor,a combine all except poppy seeds, then stir those in at the end.
- Toss salad with dressing, or serve separately. Enjoy as is for a side salad, or serve with your favorite grilled protein.
*full-fat coconut milk will yield the best texture for the dressing.
Store dressing in airtight container in fridge up to one week. Separation may occur once dressing has sat in fridge, just shake before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 457mg
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 22mg