- 6 wraps (flour, gluten-free, your choice)
- 4oz goat cheese (or vegan/dairy-free sub)
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 2 medium avocados, fleshed and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- balsamic vinegar (or favorite dressing)
- Have all ingredients laid out on flat surface before beginning.
- Start by spreading about 1 tablespoon cheese onto wrap, then layer on small handful of spinach (about 1/2 cup) and gently press spinach leaves into cheese.
- Add on a handful of thinly sliced strawberries in one layer, then top with sliced avocado, some basil leaves and drizzle on balsamic vinegar or dressing of choice.
- Gently fold in the ends of the wrap first and start rolling up (think Chipotle-style). Use a toothpick to help hold the wrap together if you wish before slicing diagonally with large sharp knife. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 85mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 9mg