Make this layered Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Parfait for a fun breakfast or healthy dessert. Using greek yogurt, chia seeds, and your favorite granola. Gluten-free friendly.
- 5.3oz container strawberry greek yogurt
- 5.3oz container banana greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds, divided (I used white here)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice, divided (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas
- Your favorite granola
- Glasses such as parfait glasses, wine glasses, mason jars, etc.
- Transfer the container of strawberry greek yogurt to a medium bowl or jar. Add 2 TBS chia seeds and 1/4 cup milk. Stir together. then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- In another medium bowl repeat process using banana greek yogurt and combine with the remaining 2TBS chia seeds and 1/4 cup milk. Stir together, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When the chia seed pudding mixtures have thickened, start making your parfaits in glass of choice: Layer in granola, strawberry pudding, fresh strawberries, granola. Then layer in the banana pudding, banana slices, and top with more granola. Repeat this process in the remaining glasses. Recipe can be made in mini glasses for a fun dessert, or 8oz jars for a filling breakfast. Enjoy!
- Category: Parfait
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding Parfait