A healthy and simple Spring Veggie Stir Fry for the perfect weeknight meal. Sub in your favorite veggies and rice or riced vegetables to make this dish your own.
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 12 asparagus stalks, ends trimmed and cut into 1“
- 2 cups radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8oz tempeh (or your choice of protein)
- tamari, soy sauce or coconut aminos; for marinating
simple stir fry sauce
- Add tempeh or choice of protein to shallow dish and add tamari (or coconut aminos); toss to coat and marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to 1 hour.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sugar snap peas, asparagus and radishes. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer vegetables to bowl or plate; set aside.
- In small bowl whisk sauce ingredients; set aside.
- Place marinated tempeh in heated skillet over medium heat with a little oil. Cook until edges start to carmelize, flip and cook other side an additional 3-4 minutes. Add in vegetables and sauce, stirring frequently until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over your choice of grain, or even riced veggies or veggie noodles.
- Category: entree
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian-American
Keywords: veggie stir fry, healthy stir fry recipe, spring vegetables