- 1 10oz package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (whole milk, 2%, nonfat all work)
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or 2 tsp minced)
- 6oz feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 1 quart casserole dish or 8×8 glass pan, set aside.
- Make sure frozen spinach is completely thawed before squeezing out liquid. Cut a small hole in the bag and squeezed the spinach in the bag and let the water drain out. Open up bag completely place spinach between cheese cloth, tea towel or mesh strainer bag. Make sure all of the liquid is out.
- In large bowl add yogurt, chopped artichoke hearts, squeezed out spinach, garlic, crumbled feta, mozzarella and shredded parmesan. Fold in all of the ingredients with large spatula to combine, mixing together well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Topping with more sprinkles of mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cheese topping is golden. You can also switch the oven to broil the last 5 minutes to get the cheese golden.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, and/or veggies, enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/16th
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 330mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 14mg