- 1 10oz package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt (whole milk, 2%, nonfat all work)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or 2 tsp minced)
- 6oz feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 1 quart casserole dish or 8×8 glass pan, set aside.
- Make sure frozen spinach is completely thawed before squeezing out liquid. To squeeze out liquid I cut a small hole in the bag and squeezed the spinach in the bag and let the water drain out. Then I opened up the bag completely and pressed paper towel into the spinach to soak up more water. You could also use a cheese cloth. Transfer spinach to medium mixing bowl
- Add in the rest of your ingredients, starting with the chopped artichoke hearts, greek yogurt and ending with shredded parmesan. Fold in all of the ingredients with large spatula to combine, mixing together well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Topping with more sprinkles of mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese topping is golden. You can also switch the oven to broil the last 5 minutes to get the cheese golden.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, and/or veggies, enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/16th
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 330mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 14mg