Spicy Chicken Cashew Zucchini Noodles are a great healthy meal option. Easy to make, requires little time, plus who doesn’t love a good homemade stir-fry dinner? Grain-free, paleo-friendly.
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper (1/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper (1/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 medium zucchini,inspiralized
- 2–3 green onions, chopped
- cashews for garnish
for the sauce:
- In a small food processor or blender, add in all of the sauce ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil and red pepper flakes for about 1 minute. Add diced chicken and cook on medium heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and transfer to plate.
- In same skillet add peppers and onions. Cook on medium-high heat stirring constantly for about 2-3 minutes. Add in your zucchini noodles, chicken breast, and spicy cashew sauce and stir together. Garnish with green onions, cashews, and serve!
–Nutrition info is estimated and calculated for 4 large servings.
Store leftovers in fridge and best enjoyed within 3 days.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 402mg
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 30