- 1 (16 ounce) package liveGfree Organic Gluten Free Brown Rice and Quinoa Fusilli Pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) Happy Harvest Canned Sweet Corn
- 1 (15 ounce) Simply Nature Organic Canned Black Beans
- 2 large orange bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 5 medium roma tomatoes, chopped
Cashew Chipotle Dressing
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice (or lime)
- 1 Pueblo Lindo Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce + 2 tsp sauce
- 1 TBSP Stonemill Chili Powder
- ¾ tsp Stonemill Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Stonemill Minced Garlic
- 2 TBSP freshly chopped dill
- 1 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1 cup Friendly Farms Original Unsweetened Almondmilk, to thin as needed
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted, fleshed and chopped
- ½ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- Cook pasta: In a large pot, bring to boil 1 gallon of water for package of pasta. After water comes to a rolling boil, add pasta; cook uncovered for 6-8 minutes, until al dente. Be careful not to overcook! Drain and rinse pasta with cold water; set aside.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse canned corn and canned black beans. Add to large bowl with chopped veggies (bell peppers, red onion and roma tomatoes).
- Make dressing: add cashews to medium bowl with boiled water. Let soak for 15 minutes. Drain, rinse and add to blender cup with the rest of Chipotle Ranch Dressing ingredients. Blend until smooth; taste test before adding more adobo sauce, lime juice, and/or salt.
- Combine pasta with veggies, and pour on about half of the dressing. Toss to combine, adding more dressing as desired. Chill in fridge until ready to serve with chopped avocado, cilantro and lime, as you wish. Enjoy!
Recipe can be cut in half for less servings if needed.
Store leftovers in covered container; best enjoyed within 3-4 days.