Spicy Pumpkin Aioli:
- After brussels sprouts have been trimmed cut larger sprouts lengthwise, while leaving smaller ones whole. Toss in bowl with 2 tablespoons avocado oil and ground cinnamon, using hands to coat if necessary.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is hot add remaining avocado oil and coated cinnamon brussels sprouts in single layer.
- Cook brussels sprouts on one side, allowing them to sit for 3-4 minutes. Then toss and stir brussels sprouts to cook on other side, another 3-4 minutes.
- Lower heat if necessary and cook the brussels sprouts another 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sides are golden. Remove from heat and cover with lid.
- While the cooked brussels sprouts are resting in the pan make the spicy pumpkin aioli: simply mix together pumpkin puree, mayo and sriracha sauce until combined.
- Serve brussels sprouts with spicy pumpkin aioli and enjoy as an appetizer or great side dish!
- Serving Size: 1/4th using all of aioli
- Calories: 515
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 554mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 29g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 4mg