- Make the crust: In small food processor or blender, process graham crackers into crumbs. Add the butter until crumbs are moist and stick together.
- Using a tablespoon, transfer graham cracker crust into jars, about 1.5 TBS each jar, pressing into bottom with back of spoon. Place about 3 slices of bananas into each jar. Then spoon 1 heaping teaspoon caramel sauce on top of the bananas. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl using electric hand mixer beat together softened cream cheese with Greek yogurt until well combined. Mixture should be thick. *note: I did not add extra sugar here but if you’re looking for a touch more sweetness you can blend in 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Transfer cream cheese Greek yogurt mixture evenly into the four jars, then top with more banana slices, caramel sauce and graham cracker crumbs.
- The cheesecake jars do not need to be chilled to enjoy right away, but if preparing ahead of time, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe easily doubles for 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 488
- Sugar: 21g
- Sodium: 418mg
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 80mg