For the salsa:
- 1lb pineapple, diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- juice of two limes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites
- Tortilla chips
- salad greens
- Start the fish taco bites and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile prepare the salsa by dicing the pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Add all of the chopped ingredients into a large bowl, plus juice of two limes and sea salt; stir gently with large spoon.
- Once fish taco bites are done remove from baking sheet and place on serving tray.
- Serve pineapple salsa and fish taco bites as an appetizer, side dish, or on bed of greens for a fun salad combo. Enjoy the pineapple salsa and fish taco bite night!
This is how I cut my pineapple: watch here
Cook Time refers to time needed to bake Fish Taco Bites.
Store leftover pineapple salsa in covered container in fridge; enjoy within 5-7 days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 39
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 297
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 0