- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1–2 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 2–3 TBS Balsamic Almond Dressing
- Balsamic Vinegar, drizzled to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F and line small baking sheet with parchment paper, or silicone liner.
- Prepare brussels sprouts by cutting in half, length wise.
- Add cut brussels sprouts to medium bowl and toss with olive oil and salt.
(Use your hands to coat well)
- Roast brussels sprouts for about 25 minutes, checking at 15 minutes and stirring if needed.
- Remove pan from oven after 25 minutes and drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons of Balsamic Almond Dressing.
Return pan to oven for another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove pan of brussels sprouts and drizzle with balsamic vinegar (if desired).
- Serve as side dish for 2-4 people
*I prefer my roasted veggies not overly-oily. Adjust to your liking.