- 4 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup + 1 TBSP tahini, creamy cashew butter, peanut butter or almond butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup 1-to-1 gluten-free all-purpose baking flour or whole wheat white flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6oz fresh raspberries, washed and well dried
- 4oz white chocolate bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl beat together softened butter with nut butter or tahini and sugar until smooth, about 1 minute. Add egg and vanilla, mixing together until fully combined. Stir in flour and salt until just combined. Gently fold in chopped white chocolate and raspberries.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes total, covering top with foil at 20 minutes to prevent too much browning. Check bars with toothpick in a couple of spots –toothpick should come out with crumbs but batter should not be wet. Allow blondies to cool completely in pan, at room temperature for 2 hours or in fridge for 1 hour.
- Once bars have cooled, lift parchment paper to remove from pan. Use large sharp knife to cut bars into 16 squares. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar for a styled touch if you’d like.
Bars best stored covered in fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 15
- Sodium: 44
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 19