- Preheat oven to 325ºF degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a small bowl, combine chia seeds with water. Set aside for a few minutes until chia seeds have absorbed the water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine rolled oats, quick oats, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and coconut.
- In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, combine almond butter and maple syrup, then add to bowl of dry ingredients, add chia seed gel and stir until the dry mixture is well coated. Use hands at the end to fully mix as needed.
- Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet until almost flat, leaving clumps sporadically.
Bake granola for a total of about 40 minutes, gently flipping the granola at 20 minutes. (Flipping will help you maintain clusters while evenly baking.)
- Remove granola from oven and allow to cool completely, but do not stir again until cool. While the granola cools, the air will help set the crunchy texture and avoiding stirring will keep the chunks.
- Once fully cooled, store in airtight container. Granola should keep well about 3 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg