- 1 (14 ounce) canned chickpeas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- apple slices
- crunchy cookies
- graham crackers
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender; pulse or blend until smooth. Taste test before adding more spice or extra sweetness.
- Transfer pumpkin hummus to bowl for serving. Can be made ahead of time, covered tightly and stored in refrigerator, 1-2 days in advance.
- Serve with your favorite dipping selections; ideas above!