- 10 ounces quality dark chocolate (your favorite vegan friendly brand)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons jam or jelly (try my homemade chia jam!)
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with 9 liners; set aside.
- Melt chocolate: add chocolate to microwave safe bowl (I used chips, but chop chocolate into small pieces if using bar). Microwave on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between. Once chocolate is just about melted, stir in coconut oil and microwave again until fully melted and chocolate is smooth. You can also use stovetop on very low heat.
- Make Cups: add about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into liner, brushing up side of liner with back of spoon. Do all nine cups before moving on. Now add about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter onto chocolate, and 1 teaspoon of jam. Cover with another tablespoon melted chocolate, moving the chocolate with the back of the spoon until fully coated. Place pan in fridge to set chocolate, about 15 minutes or until chocolate has completely set.
To Store: You can keep these cups in the fridge for a couple of weeks; enjoy cold or set out at room temperature before eating.