- 6 popsicle molds/sticks
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt, divided and at room temperature
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (could sub other nut butter)
- 2 TBS cacao powder
- 3 TBS chocolate chips
- granola & honey for popsicle base (optional)
- 2 TBS chocolate chips for drizzle (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix together 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt with the creamy peanut butter. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt with cacao powder.
- Place 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips in small microwave-proof bowl. Melt chocolate chips in 10-15 second increments, stirring in between until fully melted. Add this mixture into chocolate Greek yogurt. If Greek yogurt mixture hardens slightly, just pop back in microwave for another 10 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Start dividing peanut butter yogurt into popsicle molds (I actually used a plastic baggie and cut corner to “pipe” in). Once a third of the way full, repeat this process with chocolate yogurt. Then fill up the rest of the mold with the remaining peanut butter yogurt, leaving enough room for granola, if you’d like.
- Insert popsicle sticks into molds, then fill with granola and drizzle with a bit of honey so it sticks. Place popsicles in freezer for 4-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Once ready to eat, run popsicle molds under hot water to remove.
- If making chocolate drizzle, melt 2 TBS chocolate chips in small bowl for 10-15 seconds, until fully melted. Drizzle over frozen popsicles placed on baking sheet or parchment paper. Allow chocolate to set – enjoy!
Prep time includes freezer time.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 74mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 2mg