- 1.5 cups frozen banana slices
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower (optional – see notes)
- 1/2 cup high protein yogurt (such as Greek or Skyr – use dairy free as needed)
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp hemp hearts or ground flaxseed (optional)
- 3 Tbsp all-natural creamy organic peanut butter
Add everything to a blender; blend until smooth. If you’d like a thinner smoothie, add some more milk. If you’d like a thicker smoothie, add about 1 cup of ice cubes.
See flavor options below for more ideas.
To Make Chocolate Flavor – add 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, or use chocolate flavored milk.
To Make Coffee Flavor – replace milk with coffee and use vanilla yogurt.
To Make Strawberry Flavor replace cauliflower with frozen strawberries, or replace half of the bananas with strawberries.