- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 2/3 cup frozen sliced frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 3 TBSP creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups – 2 cups non-dairy milk (depending on desired thickness)
- handful spinach
- 1/2 cup quick oats or rolled oats
- favorite protein powder
Add all ingredients to blender, starting with about 1.5 cups liquid. Blend on high until smooth, adding more liquid as needed for desired thickness.
Feel free to add in your favorite superfood boosts too!
cut recipe in half for 1 serving
nutrition info approximate; does not include added protein powder.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 8g