- 4 4″ mini tart pans
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs* – about 10 crackers, GF if needed
- 2 1/2 TBS softened coconut oil (or ghee, butter)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter**
- 2/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (4oz quality dairy-free chocolate, chopped)
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup homemade marshmallow fluff**
- Place the 4 mini tart pans on baking sheet, set aside.
- In a small blender or food processor, process crackers (or grain-free crunchy cookies) into flour-like consistency. Add in coconut oil and pulse until combined. This is your base.
- Evenly divide graham cracker base among the mini tart pans, pressing into edges of pans with slightly wet fingers or back of spoon. Each pan gets about 1/3 cup graham cracker mixture.
- Next spread 1 TBS of peanut butter into each tart pan, spreading with spoon in circle, about 1″ away from pan edge. Transfer baking sheet with tarts on it to fridge to chill while you make the ganache.
- Make the dairy-free chocolate ganache: Place 4oz chocolate (chopped or chips) in a medium heat-proof bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add in coconut milk. Whisk until milk almost starts to bubble. Gently pour hot milk over chocolate chips and stir until chips have melted. If chocolate doesn’t fully melt, place in microwave for 8-10 seconds and stir again. Careful not to burn.
- Remove baking sheet with tart pans from fridge. Use spoon to evenly distribute chocolate ganache onto peanut butter layer of tarts. Pop pan back in fridge to let ganache set while you make the marshmallow fluff. Making the marshmallow fluff will take roughly 15-20 minutes total.
- Once you’ve made the marshmallow fluff, use a spoon to top the fluff onto the chocolate ganache layer, spreading around leaving chocolate on the edge. I used about 3 tablespoons of fluff per tart.
- Top with more graham cracker crumbs if desired, and they’re ready to eat! These Peanut Butter Cup S’mores tarts can be stored in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
*Can also sub favorite grain-free cookies. I tried these with some Simple Mills pecan cookies as well. These Enjoy Life cookies would also work
**Feel free to sub your favorite creamy nut or seed butter. Just make sure it is stirred well
***I used this recipe for paleo-friendly marshmallow fluff. You can also use this recipe, which was used for my Almond Butter Cookie S’mores Cups. Both recipes are free of corn syrup, it just depends on which route you’d like to take. The paleo-friendly fluff uses gelatin, while the other uses egg whites. I would cut either recipe in half, as you’ll have a lot of leftover marshmallow fluff. See blog post for more comments.
Note: Each tart is two servings, so this recipe yields a total of 8 servings if using 4 4″ tarts. You could also make in muffin pan with liners, just evenly divide ingredients between 8 liners. Or double recipe for 16.
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 188mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg