- 1 cup packed medjool dates, pitted (10–12 dates)
- 1 1/2 cups mixed nuts (I used cashews and almonds but pretty much any mix works!)
- 1” fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 TBS maca powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- assorted fruit: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, kiwis. You could even do bananas, mandarin oranges, etc.
- In bowl of food processor pulse together pitted dates, nuts, fresh ginger, maca powder, and ground cinnamon until sticky dough forms. You should still be able to see nut pieces, and dough should be able to hold when pressed together, but shouldn’t be sticking to fingers too much. If you happen to over-process, you can try stirring in some rolled oats to help the dough from being so sticky.
- Press dough base/crust into bottom of pan in flat layer, working up sides.
- Spread on the greek yogurt on top of crust in pan.
- Start layering on fruit. I worked outside first and then ended at the middle. I started layering on strawberries first then filled in the blueberries in between. Then kiwi slices, and so on. Feel free to create your own design!
- Chill fruit tart pan in fridge until ready to serve.
- To remove the tart the pan gently pop the bottom out and transfer to serving platter. Use a large sharp knife to cut into slices. Enjoy!
recipe inspired by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 1mg