- 4 (7 ounce) jars, I used these
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, about 8 graham crackers
- 2 TBSP softened butter or ghee
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup vanilla or plain Greek or Skyr yogurt (I recommend 2% or whole milk)
- 3 TBSP granulated sugar (see notes)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped strawberries
- Make the crust: In small food processor or blender, process graham crackers into crumbs. Transfer crumbs to bowl with melted butter, stir until crumbs are moistened. Add about 1.5 tablespoons or so to each jar, pressing into bottom with back of spoon; set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl using electric hand mixer, beat together softened cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy. Add in yogurt, vanilla and lemon juice, mixing on medium-high speed until well combined. Mixture should be thick and smooth.
- Transfer cream cheese yogurt mixture evenly into the four jars, topping or layering with berries as desired.
- The cheesecake jars do not need to be chilled to enjoy right away, but if preparing ahead of time, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe easily doubles for 8 servings. Feel free to serve in tall dessert shooter jars for more servings.
If using sweetened vanilla yogurt, taste test before adding granulated sugar.