- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 sheets)
- 2 1/2 TBS butter or ghee
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (low fat or regular)
- 5.3 ounce container strawberry yogurt*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large strawberries, pureed
- fresh strawberry slices
- strawberry jam
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line muffin pan with 9 cupcake liners; set aside.
- Make graham cracker crust: In a small food processor or blender (I used my NutriBullet) process graham crackers into fine crumbs, almost flour-like consistency. Transfer to bowl with melted butter and stir to combine. Scoop about one tablespoon each into 9 cups, pressing with back of tablespoon to flatten. Bake for about 7-8 minutes. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- Make the strawberry cheesecake filling: In a medium mixing bowl using electric mixer, beat together softened cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl; add in yogurt, sugar, and 3 tablespoons strawberry puree. Mix on medium-high speed until smooth, about another minute. Add in egg and egg white, beating on low-medium speed until just combined. Scrap down sides of bowl as needed to make sure eggs are fully combined.
- Evenly distribute cheesecake batter into liners with baked graham cracker crusts. I like to use my medium cookie scoop for this. Swirl with leftover strawberry puree using toothpick, about 1/2 tsp each. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the middle is set (moves ever so slightly in the middle but done around edges). If the edges are golden, the cheesecakes are done.
- Remove from oven and allow pan to cool to room temperature, then place in fridge to chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Top with fresh strawberry slices, strawberry jam and/or whipped cream as desired!
You can also use a scant 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (0%, 2% of whole milk all work).
Recipe for easy strawberry chia seed jam here!
You can also make 12 cheesecakes with this recipe. You’ll need about 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs + 3 tablespoons of butter. The filling amounts will stay the same, you’ll just end up with a shorter cheesecake filling in comparison.
Nutrition approximate; based on 9 servings.
- Serving Size: 1/9
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 5g