- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 crackers)
- 3 TBS butter or ghee
- 8oz cream cheese, softened (low fat or regular)
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt* (2% or whole milk for best flavor)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- Juice of 3 small limes, about 3 TBS
- Zest of 2 small limes
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line 12 muffin tins with foil liners. Lightly spray with grease. Set aside.
- Make the crust: In a small food processor or blender (I used my NutriBullet) process graham crackers into crumbs, then pulse together with butter until combined. Evenly divide graham cracker mixture between the 12 liners, pressing with back of tablespoon to flatten. Bake graham cracker crust for 8-10 minutes. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- Make cheesecake filling: In a medium mixing bowl using electric mixer, beat together softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in yogurt and sugar, beating again until smooth. Then add in egg, egg white, juice of limes and zest. Beat until just combined.
- Evenly distribute cheesecake batter into liners with baked graham cracker crusts. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are set and middle only slightly moves when moving pan. If edges are golden, cheesecakes are done.
- Remove from oven and allow pan to cool to room temperature, then place in fridge to chill for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
BAKE AHEAD: These Key Lime Cheesecakes could be made a day in advance as well, chilling the cheesecake cups overnight.
YOGURT OPTIONS: Feel free to buy (1) 5.3 ounce container of key lime greek yogurt in place of the 2/3 cup plain yogurt. You can also use Skyr.
9 vs 12 servings: This recipe as written will make 12 servings. But if you want a larger cheesecake-to-crust ratio, you can also make 9 servings. You’ll only need 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs + 2 1/2 tablespoons butter. Fill 9 cavities with about 1 tablespoon crumbs, bake as directed. Evenly distribute cheesecake filling and bake for about 15-18 minutes.
Prep time includes chilling the cheesecakes.
- Serving Size: 1/12th
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 132mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 43mg