- 4 cups corn kernels; fresh, canned or frozen
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter (or vegan butter)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 TBSP mayo* (I love avocado oil mayo)
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 TBSP fresh cilantro
- In medium-large skillet on medium heat, place butter, minced garlic and corn kernels in skillet; stir frequently while cooking for about 10 minutes until corn is slightly charred.
- Stir in mayo (or 2% greek yogurt), cotija cheese, chili powder, juice of lime and and chopped cilantro; Mix until combined.
- Top with more cheese and green onion before serving immediately.
- Mexican Corn Dip can also be kept in crockpot to keep warm for serving as appetizer at parties – great as cold leftovers too!
TO MAKE VEGAN: Sub butter with vegan butter and use a vegan mayo. You can omit the cheese, or replace with 1/2 TBSP nutritional yeast.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 570
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 18