Maple Roasted Candied Pecans
Easy 3-ingredient Maple Roasted Candied Pecans. Just pecans, maple syrup and sea salt come together from start to finish in 30 minutes.
- Author: Ashley
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, plus more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line medium baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Combine: In a medium bowl combine pecans with maple syrup until well coated. Sprinkle on sea salt and stir again.
- Bake: Transfer coated pecans to lined baking sheet, spreading out in single layer. Use a silicone spatula to scrap out leftover maple syrup and add to pecans on sheet. Bake for 6 minutes, remove to stir, then continue baking another 5-7 minutes, until you see maple syrup has soaked well into pecans (but make sure to not over-bake).
- Cool: Allow pecans to cool on baking sheet for 15 minutes – the pecans will harden as they cool. Make sure pecans are cooled completely before storing.
Keywords: maple roasted pecans, candied pecans, roasted pecans